Well I arrived here last Sunday, Just in time to get ready for the holiday weekend. I was pretty shy the first day but since these people talk really funny to me and pet my head and kiss me I decided to open up. So here's the list of my fantastic qualities:
- I figured out the stairs...not sure what the big deal is. The old fart greyhound, my foster brother who is 13 can't even do them anymore. he has to be carried up. How pathetic!
- I am housebroken.....I am left all day while these people disappear for about 6 hours and what do you know, I never pee in the house....that's gross.
- I walk pretty nicely on a leash.
- I sleep in my human foster sister's room on a bed- she does put up a gate so I don't wander.
- I love rawhide chippies, and STUFFIES!!!! Wow there were some in the backyard and I just whipped through the yard like the greyhound that I am :)
- I now know my name! Yes sirreeee, I'm Cindy and if you call me you're probably thinking of giving me food, kisses or something great.
So here's the downside.....get ready....ok......here it is......I'm a pig when I eat. I shovel a whole bunch of food in my mouth then cough it all over the kitchen floor and then walk around picking it up. I don't think the other two dogs here know what to think of that. The people just laugh. It's so embarrassing.
So anyway, mom got a picture or two of me. I'm prettier than the pictures show. My ears also turn inside out when I run in the yard and I have a fantastic tuxedo on my chest. My paws have dainty white tips to them and my tail does too. Other than that I'm little and sleek and BLACK!!! Oh and the picture in the tub, well when I arrived I decided that that was where I wanted to start out. So I jumped in. Since then I've discovered other areas to make myself cozy.