Monday, September 23, 2013

Sill chillin...


Hello my public...wanted to update you on my status.  Hmm...kinda seems like a dating website, right?

Here are a couple recent pictures of me. 

The first one shows me with my foster brothers. I'm the good looking one with the snazzy collar in the middle. The next one is with me out near my foster mother's beehives.  Not sure why everyone is so scared of them.  They leave me alone- probably because I'm not foolish enough to stick my nose in the hive!

Anyway I've been a little bored around here.  I need a change of scene.  Don't get me wrong, I love my foster home and I really need a home with at least another dog, but I want a permanent place.  I sleep at the bottom of my foster mother's bed and cope well with being in the house with my foster brothers while everyone is at work or school all day. (shhh, don't tell anyone. You know those pictures with the dogs playing poker?! where do you think they come from?! This is how we 'cope'!) I've been sharing this beautiful fall weather with my foster brothers, but I'd rather share it with you. 

So although I'm comfortable here, I'd love to discuss your adoption of me.  if you're interested, please let Denise know and she'll forward me your application for approval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment