Sunday, November 5, 2023

Guess What? I found my forever home!

 So it's not like I didn't like my foster home. It was nice and cozy and I had two foster brothers here. But there's nothing like having your own Mom and Dad! My foster mom and I, as well as my new family were so excited about it all, that we forgot to get a picture!





So these pictures were from yesterday. I was so excited to go to the park that I was licking my chops the whole way! My foster brothers told me that we could have a sniffari at the park. And boy did we every! Best sniffin around!


This picture below was from yesterday evening. I have been in intense anti cat-eating training!

Anyway, my new mom and Paws on the Mountain will post a family picture of us when I get home. I've heard that I'll be going to daycare with my grandma! Aaaannnnnd she has a greyhound too!
BEST DAY EVER!!!💖



No comments:

Post a Comment