Saturday, May 19, 2018

Good Day! So glad to be here!



Arrival Day!



So I have arrived! I'm so embarrassed though. My foster mom, she's not the brightest bulb in the pack. She actually took and posted the picture from the car and IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE NO EARS! I guess I'm stuck with her for a bit though, huh? (Please come rescue me from her)

Well I've only been here for about an hour and had to wipe my paws off in order to type this. As you see below, there's a better picture of me on the drive home doing my dogly duties of sniffing the air out of the car window. I approved of all the smells and finally settled down. 



So since I've been home I met another greyhound and a little black and white ...I guess dog. He's kinda obnoxious but he seems to be friendly and know the ropes around here. I've already figured out the porch steps. Kinda had to, it was raining and I wanted IN! 
So I've sniffed just about everything on the first floor and drunk a whole lot of water. My foster mom keeps kissing me. She's called me a couple different names too. My official name is JA's Silver, but she called me "Jay", "JJ" and then called me "Beck" which is really funny since her name is Becky. Yup, she ain't too bright. Anyway, I think she's gonna call me Jay. She calls me that and I sniff her and she kisses me and my teeth chatter with excitement.

Ok, gotta go. need to check out some more of this place.
I'll post more pictures later.



No comments:

Post a Comment