Sunday, May 20, 2018

Updates



Do you like to watch the news?





Well I do. As you see here I am quite interested in the news AND I have some news for you! Here we go...
  1. Yesterday mom went out to see a movie and was gone for about 2 1/2 hours. She closed off rooms and put my muzzle on. I get the impression she doesn't trust me, oh well. When she came home, I was sooo happy to see her! and the house remained intact.
  2. I slept in my foster mom's room last night. She put the gate at her door and I had a bed on the floor. I woke her up a couple times, just because. I'm not sure why she wasn't happy to see me 😕
  3. I managed the steps. Going up is easy. Going down, weeeell.... So here's the backstory. Mom was in the kitchen and suddenly opened a door and disappeared. I heard her so I figured she went upstairs somehow. Guess what? She wasn't there! Now I was stuck. My foster brothers ran up the steps and ran down a couple times, but me? I was so scared. Mom had to lead me down. She paced me and my legs shook with fear but I did it....several times much to mom's chagrin.
  4. So now for the bad news. I had a couple accidents in the house. Ok true confessions I peed three times. Mom was not happy. She pushed me out the back door. Not sure why cause I already emptied my bladder. Did I mention, she ain't so smart?
So I ask that you rescue me please. This way we can watch the news together and I can sleep on your bedroom floor!  As you can see below, I'm tired from typing so please call Denise and come visit me!





No comments:

Post a Comment