Friday, May 25, 2018

I found my forever home!

So I was just sitting down to brag about my conquering of the steps and how well I was sleeping at night, and bam! In comes this fabulous family!

I wasn't sure what to think. There was a little girl and a lady and a man. For some reason the little girl was a bit scared. Her dad was a great petter, so I just stuck to him. We went for a stroll down the street; me leaning against their legs. Then it was love at first sight.... it was all over then.

I just knew I could shmooze my way into her heart and she would take me home. You can see it in her eyes, can't you?


For all of you who missed out on me, I am so sorry. You gotta grab the hot stuff while you can! Check with Denise, maybe she has some more handsomeness at her place!

No comments:

Post a Comment