Wednesday, April 24, 2019

All Settled In


So my foster mom keeps telling me to not get too comfortable, but I can't help it. I love the dog beds here and look, I'm hugging a stuffed vulture! What could be better?! I know she loves me and I am a lovey boy! So here are my accomplishments I'd like to share:
  • Stairs here are ok. The ones going upstairs are carpeted so that makes it nice. I'm not nervous at all. My foster mom guides me down sometimes if all of the dogs are going down together. 
  • The yard here is great - I love to run and play.
  • I sleep well through the night and eat with my foster brothers on schedule. I like cottage cheese. Do you know they serve that here every day?!
  • Mom keeps trimming my nails. That seems to be quite important to my mobility and confidence on the steps. I'm not sure why some dogs get nervous with the dremel tool. It kinda tickles, but I am so good, I just stand and let her trim them up!
  • I know some basics like, "Go lay down". Foster mom has been saying that a lot since she's been home this week having work done around the house.
  • I've been a good boy when she goes out for at least 6 hours. She leaves Pandora on so that we can listen to music. I like a bit of country, and meditation music too. 
So please let me know if you'd like to apply for an interview by calling 304-229-4944. I expect you to be able to answer all my questions, so study up and bring some treats for the interview as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment