Thursday, April 25, 2019

BEST Ear Scritches EVER!!!


So as you see above I am being spoiled by a professional ear scritcher. This guy is the best! The little mop next to his legs? Well she doesn't like me, but that doesn't bother me at all. She even tried to nip at me! Ha! with that tiny mouth? What was she thinking. Anyway, she's clearly jealous because of the ear action I was getting.


Here I am clearly more concerned about my foster mother than my foster brother is. My goodness, he didn't even care that she was walking out the door----WITHOUT US! What is wrong with him!


Anyway, my foster mom is amazed that I am 8 years old. She says that I am the best of both worlds- I have a lot of puppy play and am REALLY GOOFY, but I'm the best boy and am calm when she leaves and am soooo well behaved!
I am the best....Gold star Greyhound for sure.
Come visit me and take me home and I will allow you to scritch my ears and I will stare at you with the same loving eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment