Saturday, April 20, 2019

Overnight Success

Well I made it and proved them all wrong! Apparently the stairs here aren't so bad. They have carpeting and my foster mom has been coaching / guiding me as we go up and down them. She's also been trimming my nails thinking that shorter nail will help my footing. 

I slept through most of the night but woke up around 4 AM and was chewing my bandage. So my foster mom tried to re bandage it, but I fooled her and took it right off! Silly lady. So she's keeping an eye on it. My foster mom also says something frequently to me. She tells me, with a snicker, that I have a drinking problem. Not sure what she means but I am drinking a lot of water, 'cause I'm nervous. Ear rubs, silly voices, and stuffies help me calm my nerves. I'm also glad to have the other two dogs here, my foster brothers. Interesting enough, the dishwasher dude, you know the black and white NON GREYHOUND? He's been quite a companion. We have had many fun jaunts around the yard. He's showing me all the cool places to go. The other guy, Dax the greyhound, he acts like he's goo good for either of us and ignores me!
Ok I'll send more pictures later. There's a pile of blankets on the floor calling my name!
xoxo - Moose 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment