Sunday, September 24, 2023

Elroy the Lovebug

 So my foster mom says I'm a lovebug. I don't know what that is but she says this picture demonstrates this.



Mom says this is what I'm usually like. I love people. I'm a leaner and I love kisses. My foster mom does the best ear skritches too. EVERY morning when it's time to get up, I go from my bed on the floor of the bedroom, over to the side of her bed and guess what I do? I jump up and plop just my front legs across her body. I guess I surprise her because she always makes a funny noise!

Anyway, I've mastered the steps. I'm still a little wonky going up, but I'm doing it. And here's some of the best news.....I let my foster mom trim my nails with a Dremel. It was a little weird, but I watched my foster brothers have their nails done and they didn't seem to mind. 
Enough for now! We're hanging out at home on this rainy day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment