Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Too Comfortable

 So my foster mom says I'm "too comfortable" now. I asked her what that meant and she said that I'm over being scared of the new environment especially since I've mastered the steps and haven't had any accidents in the house. I'm also good in the crate, though that's not as often anymore. I also am ok in the house with a muzzle. But interesting enough, she's been plopping that thing on me more often. I wonder if that has anything to do with the shoes....the toilet paper..... hmmm. Mom says I'm not letting her get enough sleep. What she doesn't realize is that if she lets me sleep with her and the other boys on the bed, it wouldn't be an issue. Golly, I could just lay on top of her. That is my FAVORITE thing to do. She accuses me of wanting to crawl under her skin. Is that REALLY so bad?! 


Anyway, I'm starting to like toys and I want more to chew. and I am soooo curious; my nose is in EVERYTHING! As you can see in this picture, my foster brothers have kind of had enough of me, they've told me in private that I'm breaking rules. Here they are....I guess this is why they look so disgusted.


So anyway, here are a couple of pictures of me showing off my wonderful ears and my strong physique! Aren't I handsome?!






No comments:

Post a Comment