Friday, September 22, 2023

Welcome Elroy!!

Once again, we are fostering and that makes this mama pretty happy! It's been 4 years since I've had the chance to foster. 





Anyway, Elroy is a 4 year old boy, who within the first several hours has begun to conquer the steps and has been pretty polite to the cat (the other one ran for cover as a "just in case" measure!). As with our other fosters, I'll encourage him to type his own posts as we get to know him better. In the meantime, enjoy this SWEET face! It's just soooo kissable, and he thinks I'm a nut I'm sure!

Here's a bit of his experience in his own words...

Why didn't they warn me? This is ridiculous! I thought this would be a great place and then they put this nonsense on my head? I don't get it. Anyway, everyone seems to be ok here. There's another greyhound here and I think he's jealous because my foster mama keeps giving me kisses. It's strange though. She's not licking me. There's another smaller dog here and seems ok. He's obsessed with squeaky toys and balls. I don't get it. My foster mom says I'll eventually understand. 

So the food is good and the beds are nice. The only thing I don't understand is the steps. I've got the going down thing, but my foster mom says I'm awkward about it and am gonna land on my face one day when I miss a step. She also says that she's gonna pull a muscle trying to get me up the steps, one leg at a time. Once I'm up there, it's sleepy time and we all hang out in the bedroom. The other two dogs get on the bed. I'm starting to plop my big paws and legs on her in the AM when her alarm rings. She tells me that I'm squishing her. You just can't please some people. 

So here I am in this crazy place! Contact Paws on the Mountain or my foster mama if you'd me to give you some lovin'!






BTW I am appalled at this picture she posted of me. It looks like I was out on an all night bender! The gall of some people!



No comments:

Post a Comment